What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
For details of how we use, store and collect data please read our Privacy Statement. We do not share any personal information with third parties.
Which cookies do Teqplay use?
Further information about the cookies used by Teqplay is provided below based on the classification presented in the International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential to allow us to provide services that you have requested or purchased.
Category 1 cookies used by Teqplay:
- Login status (__tp_sess) – To identify you as being logged in to the Website.
- User subscription data – Subscription cookies allow us to ensure that you can access services covered by your subscription. This includes compare_ships which allows you to compare ships on Database.
- Login information (__tp_remember) – To remember that you’re logged in.
- Session Information (PHPSESSID) – This is a session cookie that expires after a browser session so would not be stored longer term, we use this to personalise your experience and to remember your actions between pages.
- Cookie Permissions (__tp_cookies) – This is so we can remember your privacy settings based on your selections.
Category 2: Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Website, eg. which pages visitors go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies individual visitors. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way the Website works.
Category 2 cookies used by Teqplay:
- Web analytics (_ga, _gid) – Web analytics cookies are used to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited. We use Google Analytics and Act On to help monitor and analyse use of the Site.
- Embedded videos – We use Vimeo to embed videos on our site and show video content. Without these cookies, the videos may be unavailable.
Category 3: Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more relevant features.
Category 3 cookies used by Teqplay:
- Marketing automation software – We use Salesforce to analyse website trends, build landing pages and forms and improve the user experience on our website.
How to Manage and Disable Cookies
Changes to this cookies statement
We reserve the right to change this cookies statement at any time.
If you have any questions about our cookies statement, please email us at email@example.com