Business Intelligence Analyst
We are Teqplay: a fast growing tech scale-up developing data-driven solutions to our customers in the maritime industry worldwide and we are looking for you to join our team!
The Teqplay Team makes a true impact with their work and creates successful solutions that are used worldwide. By exposing risk and waste in global shipping our solutions reshape the maritime industry towards a more sustainable future.
We offer you the opportunity of a job that’s more than just paying the bills. A job where you work with new technologies and get the opportunity to grow on both professional and personal level. Within a friendly, open and respectful atmosphere you can bring your talents to the next level. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and social. So apart from your job, there is plenty of room for fun, social and learning events.
- Performing complex data analysis to gain relevant and useful insights for our team and customers.
- Create and take ownership of Teqplay’s BI dashboards created in PowerBI or other BI tools.
- Track down the needs and wishes of our organization and customers in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Collect, assess and process the vast amount of maritime data that is stored in our data warehouse.
- Collaborate with the IT, Sales & Marketing and the Product teams.
Are you our new colleague?
As our Business Intelligence Analyst you know and feel data and number. But, above all, you know that numbers only have meaning when used in the right context. Your curiosity makes you want to understand our customer’s world and their data needs.
- You love the process of analyzing, structuring and interpreting data and numbers to gain relevant and useful insights for our customers.
- You are an active listener, ask the right questions and ensure a thorough understanding of business needs.
- Well-structured and independent worker, with a critical and analytical attitude.
- Experience in relevant BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI or similar products and/or the eagerness to learn.
What do we offer?
- A challenging journey within an ambitious scale-up that’s offering data driven solutions to clients all over the world.
- An experienced agile team with technical and entrepreneurial skills.
- An international environment where your work is really making an impact.
- Open team culture; finding the best solutions in collaboration.
- Inspiring environment with lots of data; we encourage innovation and exciting experiments.
- Freedom to schedule your work hours and work hybrid.
- Competitive salary and compensation.
- Good pension scheme.
- Ownership and initiative is valued.
The best next move in your career
Do you like to find out what it’s like to work at a truly ambitious, enthusiastic company? Do you want your work to make a difference on real world challenges? Then we’d love to hear from you!
*We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.