We are Teqplay: a fast growing tech scale-up developing data-driven solutions for our customers in the maritime industry worldwide and we are looking for you to join our team.
The Teqplay Team makes a true impact with their work and creates successful solutions that are used worldwide. By exposing risk and waste in global shipping our solutions reshape the maritime industry towards a more sustainable future.
We offer you the opportunity of a job that’s more than just paying the bills. A job where you work with new technologies and get the opportunity to grow on both professional and personal level. Within a friendly, open and respectful atmosphere you can bring your talents to the next level. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and social. So apart from your job, there is plenty of room for fun, social and learning events.
As our UX/UI designer, you will play a leading role in the design of our core products. You understand the different needs for B2B SaaS solutions, are a good listener, a quick learner, and like to bring your own ideas to the table.
- Work closely with the product management team to understand user needs and design requirements.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and user flows that effectively communicate design concepts to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure designs are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Contribute to a strategy and sustainability.
- Proven experience as a UX/UI designer, with a portfolio showcasing your design process and outcomes.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of design for B2B SaaS applications.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What do we offer?
- A challenging journey within an ambitious scale-up that’s offering data driven solutions to clients all over the world
- An experienced agile team with technical and entrepreneurial skills
- An international environment where your work is really making an impact
- Open team culture; finding the best solutions in collaboration
- Inspiring environment with lots of data; we encourage innovation and exciting experiments
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Bonus, dependent on results
- Ownership and initiative is valued
- Freedom to schedule own work hours
The best next move in your career
*We do not appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.